HS0846 Digital thickness gauge 0-12mm
This thickness gauge has a large digital LCD display for convenient reading of data. The main body is made from high quality engineering plastics, light weight and durable. It has a similar shape as micrometer, and the function is also similar to micrometer, mainly used for measuring outer diameter of tube or rod and measuring thickness.
· The thickness gauge body is made from high quality engineering plastics, light weight and durable.
· Thickness gauge is designed with a large digital LCD display for convenient reading of data.
· Supports reset function at any position, metric and imperial system switch, manual power on/off and automatic power off.
· Suitable for measuring situations which require especially insulation and magnetic or scratch prevention.
· Can be used to measure thickness of paper, PU leather, metal sheet, jewelry, battery, and magnetic materials, etc.
Measurement Range: 0-12mm / 0.5"
Resolution: 0.01mm, 0.0005"
Accuracy: ±0.1mm, 0.005"
Operating Temperature: 0~40°
Storage Temperature: -20~70°
Relative Humidity: ≤80%
Power: LR44/SR44 1.5V button battery(not included)
Size: 110 x 60 x 20mm / 4.33 x 2.36 x 0.78"
Screen Size: 33 x 10mm / 1.3 x 0.39"
1, Press the on/off button to power on.
2, Check whether it displays 0.00, if not, reset it by pressing the zero button.
3, Press the pressing trigger and put the workpiece in then release the trigger. Read the measuring result, and measure a few more times then calculate the average of results to get a more accurate one.
1 x Thickness Gauge