• Color: Basic Version
• CSR chip : Bluetooth v2.0
• Wave band : 2.4GHz-2.8GHz, SM Band
• Protocol : Bluetooth V2.0
• Power Class : (+6dbm)
• Reception sensitivity: -85dBm
• Voltage : 3.3V (2.7V-4.2V). Serial module perating voltage 3.3v,can be directly connected different kind of MCU (Arduno/51/AVR/PIC/ARM/MSP430 ect.),also can be directly connected the 5v MCU.
• Current : Paring - 35mA, Connected - 8mA
• Temperature : -4℉～107℉
• User defined Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 921600, 1382400
• Led indicate the bluetooth connection status, fast flash stand for no connection, slow flash stand for AT mode, double flash stand for connect success
• Base plate with anti reverse diode, have 3.3v LDO, unpaired current is about 30mA, paired is about 10mA, input voltage could not over 7V
• Field effective distance is 10 meters(class 2)
• Through the AT command switch the host or slave mode
• PLS NOTE that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/ contrass settings ect, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item!
• Serial port Bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc.
• Lead out 6 pin: “STATE” “RXD” “TXD” “GND” “VCC (+5V)” “EN”
• Default serial- port setting: 9600; The Bluetooth pairing code: 1234
Dimensions: 1.46” x 0.59”, net weight:0.13 oz