HS3070 Fast charge module 12V24V to QC3.0
1. Built-in synchronous switch step-down converter chip
2. Input voltage range: 4.5V to 32V (The input voltage must be higher than the output voltage because it is a voltage drop module)
3. Output voltage range: 3V to 12V, automatically adjusted according to the fast charge protocol
4. Output power: Maximum 24W (4V@3.6A, 5V@3.4A,9V@2.5A, 12V@2A, etc.)
5. Wired output voltage compensation
6. The output has CV/CC characteristics (output current is less than the set value, output CV mode; output current is greater than the set value, output CC mode)
7. The conversion efficiency is up to 97%
8. Soft start function
9. 220Khz switching frequency
two. Output fast charge
1. Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung agreement
2. Support Qualcomm QC2.0 and QC3.0
3. Support MTK PE1.1/PE2.0
4. Support Huawei Fast Charge Protocol FCP
5. Support Samsung Quick Charge Agreement AFC
6. Support Spreadtrum fast charge protocol SFCP
three. Multiple protection, high reliability
1. Output overcurrent, input overvoltage, input Undervoltage, output short circuit protection
2. Over-temperature protection of the whole machine
3. ESD 4KV, DC withstand voltage 48V
Car charger, fast charge adapter, smart power strip, solar charger, etc.
All four USBs support fast charging protocol, and all can output 5V 9V 12V voltage.
The USB output voltage depends on your device. The output voltage of different devices is different. The conventional USB output voltage is 5V. It can output different fast charging voltages according to the QC protocol. General mobile phone fast charging voltage is 9V 12V, There are some devices that support 5V high-current fast charging, and devices that do not support fast-charge charging with low current.